We all know perfectly that the jackfruit is very yummy and beyond tasteful yet very sweet fruit ever. Sometimes it is so easily to find around us, whether you can just harvest it up in your own garden of fruits. Or perhaps you just buy it in any near public traditional market due to your house is really much close to the general or any market places. Or yeah, maybe you also just can call your sweetheart of your families including your neighbors to find to buy or discover it in any market places.
That is up to you for sure. But yeah, you can change the fruit to any kind of fruit you like the most, but for sure it will affect the taste of the hunkwe cake itself.
White layer materials:
- 60 gr of hunkwe flour
- 600 ml of coconut cream with the thick itself is medium
- 120 gr of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 10 jack fruits. You can cut it into some dices then.
Baca juga: How to Make Abon Rolled Cake
Green layer materials:
- 30 gr hunkwe flour
- 300 ml of drinkable water
- 60 gr of white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3 drops of pandanus pasta
1. For the white layer one, you can dissolve the hunkwe flour with the other materials but please except the jackfruit one.
2. Then boil it all with the low fire size and stir it along until it well simmering and gets some bubbles over it.
3. Then you may to add the jackfruit one also pour it then to the baking mold that previously have been getting wet by the water so the dough will not be sticky.
4. Pour the dough into the baking mold until it gets the high of circa Ľ of the baking mold itself.
For the green layer one, then you can dissolve the hunkwe flour also the other materials.
5. Then boil it all with the low fire size also stir it along until it well simmering and gets some bubbles over it. Then you can pour the it all onto the previous white layer one until the baking mold itself getting full.
6. Let it cold for a while then you can take the dough out from its baking mold and then yeah you can serve it anyway.
7. It will yield circa 30 cups. So yeah, you have to make it more if you really want to share to more people.
Note to cookers:
–If you use the coconut water circa 65 ml or circa 2 sachets of coconut water you may add the drinkable water approximately around 600 ml
–And if you cannot afford the jackfruit easily around your residence of course you can change it to the sweet corn one which is previously must be boiled well too. But for sure the taste between the jackfruit and the banana is far from different. So yeah, you can be wiser to choose which one of fruit you may bought or trying to find for getting the best result of this kind cake.
Baca juga: How to Make Caterpillar Bread Very Easy
Baca juga: How to Make Three Flavors Lion Sponge Cake