What we can do with banana? Yeah, we all known that banana is one of many sweet yet delicious and rich of nutrients indeed in general, so it is very good for our health. That is why people worldwide so delightful to eat this even for some others maybe would prefer to combine and turn it to something can be called like dough or batter in order to get any other kind of cake or fritters which is anti–mainstream taste.
But sure, this is very unique and yet wonderful journey if we can combine and then cook also taste the banana fruit after mixed with any kinds of great cooking materials. You know good people, such as cinnamon, or powdered sugar, or maybe even some other fruits like pineapple, orange extract, and coconut. Oh yeahhh! Coconut!
This is the one we will talk about yeahh! Besides we known that coconut is also full and rich of its nutrients in general, thus people worldwide tends to consume it directly when they chop the peel of this fruit. The water of the coconut itself is yet very refreshing and a bit salty indeed. Thus it always can be a great and wise choice to drink for especially in order to eradicate our thirsty in the very hot yet sunny weather.
But today of course, we do not intent to direct you good people to how to make a fresh drink, but instead due to here in Indonesia when September is getting started, the cold weather of course will come to visiting us. Thus, choosing a little warm foods or snacks even hot little fritters won’t even hurt you. Instead it will best warm you.
So yeah, just then take a look at the recipe we offered below. May your cold September be more joyful, all!
- 2 tablespoon of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large yolks
- 1/4 cups of milk also more if you needed it most
- 1/4 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar especially for serving this fritters later.
- 1 cup of chopped peanut, you can use any kinds of nuts here also do not forget to prepare the canola oil or yeah any affordable eatable oil around you if you prefer to choose, that is okay.
- ½ cup of multi–purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut or up to ½ cup if you prefer for it.
1. Roast the peanut with the canola oil in the medium or until high heats in your oven, circa 3750C is good.
2. Stir altogether the bananas, flour, shredded coconut also the cornstarch and sugar, baking powder, salt, then followed by the yolks, milk, and vanilla extract.
3. You may combine this mixture with any potato masher until it becomes a bit thicker.
4. Then add some more milk into it.
You can take the batter by using a spring form ice cream scoop to create the shape of the fritters you want.
5. However do it patiently, so you can get the best and tidy shape of this coconut banana fritter, or perhaps you just want to make it more abstract then you can just use your both clean hands to make the shape of this fritters dough.
6. Cook it on the heated oil and flipping it one by one until these are all getting quite golden–browned, circa 2–3 minutes is good.
7. Take it up from the pan and let the oil falls down while you can filter the trapped oil within the cake, let it cool for a while circa 6–10 minutes.
8. Once it getting cool, you may sprinkle prettily the powdered sugar over it and serve it when it is still warm.
Share to your loved families!